Pages

2.10.2009

Our Baby


We went for our ultrasound today and well we are having a ..... well before I give it away all the organs looked great and the baby is growing just fine. Let me just say that it is so amazing to be able to look at our baby before it is even born. Watching it move inside of me is just amazing. Having a baby is truly a miracle from God. From the tiny fingers and toes to the hairs on its head to all the organs that must grow to be able to function once the baby is born God thought of it all. Our baby will be loved by many and I can't begin to imagine how deep our love will be once we are able to actually hold and look at our baby, but God's love is truly unconditional. Ok.. I guess I will let you in on the secret we are having a BOY!!!

Congratulations to all that voted and were correct!

 Please continue to pray that our baby remains healthy.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139: 13-16








4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much they grow in between the first and second sonogram? So excited it's a boy =) Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is. He was being shy...wouldn't give us a good profile picture, but he sure does like his hands up near his face. It was amazing to watch him move because I still can't feel him. We love ya'll too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will feel him soon...that little fluttery feeling...and it will amaze you. They really are little miracles, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW IT!!! Had a feeling God was preparing you with our munchkins! :) That's just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete