Pages

4.28.2009

Doctor's Appointment

We had another doctor's appointment today. We now start going to the doctor every two weeks. Everything is looking good. I am gaining weight appropriately. Our fundal height measured 30 which is right where we are suppose to be. My iron has come up from last time. I have been working hard on that. The doctor says he weighs about 3 pounds. His heartbeat sounded good..we could even hear his hiccups. It was pretty funny.



I am feeling pretty good. Sleeping is starting to get a bit uncomfortable and my lower back is starting to ache some from all the extra weight I am carrying around. Matt and I are going to our child birth class this weekend. We have started to put his nursery together. We still have some things we want to hang on the wall. We washed all his little clothes and blankets. Everything is coming together. We have about 10 weeks to go. We can't wait!!









2 comments:

  1. I love the cowbell! I'll have to get Ethan one of those next time I got to Starkville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. Matt's mom got that for us. Now all we need is a onsie :)

    ReplyDelete