Pages

5.12.2009

Doctor's Appointment

It is another rainy day here in Arkansas. I am beginning to wonder if the rain is ever going to stop. At least my flowers are growing!

Today, we went for another doctor's appointment.. and everything looks good. We saw the nurse practitioner this time because my doctor is out on maternity leave. I love the nurse practitioner. She is so nice and explains things in great detail. I have not gained any weight since the last time. We measured at 31 and his heartbeat was 140. We now have to start doing fetal kick counts. Every day I have to count his kicks or movements within a three hour period. He is suppose to have at least 10 within the three hours. I don't think that is going to be a problem at all for this little one. He loves to move around...

Here are some pictures that Matt and I took this past weekend for Mother's Day.


1 comment:

  1. hey Tasha!!
    I finally got a chance to "play" a little on the computer. We missed being with ya'll last weekend...but looks and sounds like all went well and you had a good Mother's Day...next year will be an AWESOME Mother's Day for YOU!!

    Glad all went well at the doctor. Keep hangin in there...are you still struggling with sleeping?

    We have had soo much rain also...we have finallyy had 2 really good days of GORGEOUS weather...more rain on the way though for the rest of the week!?!

    Your pics look good...isn't it soo fun being pregnant and seeing yourself in pics pregnant?!??!
    Did you or are you going to do pregnant pictures-like you know a "sitting" kinda thing?
    Keep taking care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete