Pages

9.03.2009

8 weeks old

The weather here in AR has been so pretty this week. Carson and I have been going walking at the park everyday now. He loves being outside. He is eight weeks old today.

I can't believe how fast the time goes by. It seems like just yesterday that Matt and I were anxiously awaiting his arrival. Carson is starting to smile some. It just warms my heart to see him smile. He loves his hands and loves to kick his legs. He has been holding his head up since the day he was born, but now it is for a very long time. He loves talking to his 'friends' on his play mat. He still loves swinging in his cousin's swing...mommy loves the swing too because he will take a long nap so I can actually get something done. We have been letting him sleep in his own room for quite some time now. He loves sleeping in his bed. He is still taking 4 oz but, he will go anywhere between 4 and 5 hours now. I will give him his last bottle around 9:30-10:00 and Matt will rock him to sleep and then he normally won't get up again until 3:30-4:00. He is starting to get into his own little routine. He wakes up every morning around 6:30 or 7:00. He still loves his bath time. I think he would stay in his tub all day if I let him. He is learning to be more patient. He use to scream right when he woke up because he could not wait for me to fix his bottle. Now, when he wakes up it is much more peaceful. He loves holding his giraffe lovie. I think he likes the way it feels on his face. Mommy and Daddy just love him to pieces.. it is sad to see that he is growing up so fast, but at the same time it is fun to see all the new things he is discovering.

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! 8 weeks!! YEAH Carson!
    Super CUTE baseball pics. I let Connor see it and he just still wants to "teach baby Carson play baseball"
    Oh the ball days ahead of us!!! Can't wait!! but glad they are not anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete