Carson is 3 months old today. He loves playing with his star toy. It is a toy in the shape of a star that he loves to hold onto and put in his mouth. He loves the way the leather chair and the couch feels. He is all about feeling different textures of things. He is smiling at us a lot. We LOVE it! He is very shy around people he doesn't see very often, but after he warms up to them he will talk up a storm. He is very vocal now. After he wakes up from his naps he will just lay in his crib and talk very loudly. I read to him everyday and he loves to look at the pages as I am reading. Sometimes, he even tries to help turn the pages....I know he doesn't have a clue as to what he is doing. He doesn't like to be on his tummy for very long, so he hasn't rolled over yet. That is ok with me. I know that he will on his on time. So for now, I just keep putting him on his tummy for a few minutes every day. He discovered his feet the other day. I am not sure what he thought about them. By 6:30 or 7:00 at night he is ready for bed. After Matt and I put him down we are able to spend some good quality time with one another. I think this is so important because we need that time together so we can be better parents to Carson. We are so funny though, several hours after we put him to bed we both will race each other to his room to check on him. He is sound asleep and of course has no idea what his crazy parents are doing. We will just stand over his crib for several minutes and just watch him sleep. Then we say to each other...Isn't he just the cutest thing you have ever seen? We are so thankful to God for giving us such a wonderful gift. God has truly blessed us in more ways than one.
I thoroughly enjoy staying home with Carson. I am so glad that Matt has a wonderful job that he enjoys that allows me to be able to stay at home with our son. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life.
The pictures below show how big Carson is getting each month.


i love reading new updates on carson...but you forgot something...he LOVES to skype with his aunt heather lol
ReplyDeletei dont know how to post a comment so i just had to do it as anonymous...but i'm sure you can guess that it was me ha
ReplyDelete