Matt and I bought Carson his Christmas present early. He loves his exersaucer. Carson will be 4 months old in a few days. I can't believe it. He loves to sit and stand up..of course with our help. He has been teething...that hasn't been too much fun. I feel so sorry for him. I had tried several different things trying to help him feel better and I finally found something. It is called Little Teethers..they are tablets that you put under their tongue, but I dissolve his in water then give it to him. He has gotten much better about being on his tummy for longer periods of time...still not rolling over much on his own...we will get there one day. He is very observant and pays attention to detail..he gets that from his daddy. That is about all the new things that we have been up to lately.
I Do Now
6 days ago

WOW!!Already in an exersaucer!?!?!? Guess you don't need to borrow ours...SOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteKeep enjoying all the major and minor milestones its the BEST!