Pages

11.28.2010

17 Months



This past month has flown by. I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone already. Matt and I are so thankful that God has blessed us with our sweet baby boy. He has been such a blessing to us both. It is so sweet to watch Carson pray. He folds his little hands together and keeps them folded until we are done praying.

This past month Carson has had some unusual days of bad diapers and throwing up with no fever. He would would not sleep well and then some days he would be really irritable. I think he is getting some back molars. I have lost count of which teeth are new and which ones he has had. He doesn't like for me to look in his mouth and I can't put my finger in his mouth anymore because he thinks it is funny and tries to bite me.

This past month Matt and I watched a documentary called Food Inc. After watching it, we decided to make a couple of changes in our diet. We have started buying more organic foods. We have changed him from whole milk to organic 2% milk. We have also started buying some organic yogurt and bananas. We also plan on buying meat that has not have been raised and processed like most grocery store meat. Buying organic food is more expensive, but better for you and it actually tastes really good. I made some mac and cheese with the milk and well...we had no leftovers.

For more information you can go to:

All Natural Meat
or Food Inc



New Words:

Ride
Yodo- Yogurt
Wawa- Water
Thank You
Off
Back
Stinky
Side- for outside
Lights
Boom
Mail
Sock
Cat
Milk

New Things:

He loves to take your hand and lead you to where he wants you to go.

He loves to ride.

He loves to brush his teeth.

He loves to go ride bikes.

He knows where the Christmas tree is.

He can put his hand over his mouth and be a little Indian.

He is learning how to count.

He knows the letter O and is learning the letter Y.

He is learning that red means stop and green means go.

He loves to drink his bath water.

He knows all the motions to the itsy bitsy spider.

He loves to go get the mail.
He recognizes and points to family members and close friends when asked who they are.

If you ask him if he needs a new diaper, he will point to his diaper.

He went to the bathroom on the big potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment