Let me just start off by saying that I can't believe my nephew is four! My how time flies. Friday, we all went bowling. It has been years since I have been bowling. I didn't do too good, but it was a lot of fun. It was fun to watch Connor get all excited when he would knock the pins over. At the very end of our game, Matt and Carson went out the rolled the ball down the lane. It was so sweet. Carson was so excited even though he had no idea what he was doing.
Saturday, we went to Connor's friend party which was held at a painting place. It was so much fun. Carson loves to paint and he was so sad when he was all done. He would have stayed and painted all afternoon. Connor had a lot of fun playing with all his friends.
We were unable to go to Memphis when the baby was born because we were all not well and didn't want to get the baby sick. So, I was really excited to finally meet my newest little nephew. He is so cute and little. It brought back a lot of memories of when Carson was little. I enjoyed snuggling with him. Connor is such a good big brother. He loved showing off his new baby brother. Carson loved the baby too. Every time Brody would cry Carson would come over to me and say, 'baby.' He was so concerned about him when he would cry. At one point, I was sitting down holding Brody and Carson came over and sat beside me. He would just look at the baby trying to figure out what this little person was doing and then he would hop down and get a toy and bring it over to Brody for him to play with. It was so cute.
We had a great time and look forward to seeing them again.

That is such a cute little baby!
ReplyDelete