I am not a big coupon cutting kinda gal. The idea of spending my precious time digging through papers and researching for coupons online is not my idea of fun. Most of the coupons I find are for things that I would normally not buy anyway.
I recently watched the new show on TLC called Extreme Couponing. The people on the show buy a ton of groceries and household items for very little to nothing. However, these extreme couponing people are crazy! Who needs 27 boxes of cereal, 400 rolls of toilet paper, 35 bottles of Maalox, 30 jars of mustard, 100 tubes of toothpaste and on and on....... they have a mini grocery store in their homes! By the time they get around to using it all it will be expired. How about giving it to people who could really use it? Anyway, I am getting off the subject a little.
So, by watching the show I became inspired to try and save a little money. I spent about an hour doing some research and found some coupons I actually needed. I went to the store and did my shopping and saved $38.97 Whoo hoo! And, I have enough points on my card now to get $0.10 off a gallon of gas next time I fill up.
I Do Now
6 days ago

Way to go, D-i-L! That's great!
ReplyDelete