I am so excited!!! I found me not one, but two pairs of jeans today!! You are probably wondering why I am so excited...well let me tell you. I HATE looking for and trying on jeans. I am short and finding jeans that fit is not easy for me. They are always way.too.long. Plus, I am not willing to spend an arm and a leg on a pair of jeans. I know. I am cheep. Last year, I tried to find me some jeans and was unsuccessful. Today, I decided that I would try again in my search for some jeans. My search was successful. I found some AND they were on sale! Double Yeah! I bought two pair of Gap jeans and a Gap shirt for $50! Just thought I would share my excitement.
So....just FYI. Gap has all their denim on sale from 30-50% off. Maybe you will find something good too.
Happy Tuesday!
I Do Now
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment