Pages

10.09.2011

27 months.


You LOVE Toy Story 2.

You are wearing big boy underwear.

You can take your clothes off all by yourself.

You are remembering the songs and Bible stories you are learning.

You have great manners.

You can open the refrigerator doors all by yourself.

You have figured out if you get your stool then you can turn the lights on and off by yourself.

You are curious about everything.

You get scared of the thunder sometimes.

You say everything is mine.

You love to run.

You went and saw Lion King with mommy.

You had the stomach bug for several days. :(

Songs you have learned and know the motions to:
"Jesus Loves Me"
"Oh Be Careful Little Eyes"
"I'm In the Lord's Army"

You you memorized the following Bible verses:
"I can do all things through Christ." Philippians 4:13
"I am wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14