Pumpkin patch fun. Today, we were finally able to go to the pumpkin patch. This was the first time I had been to this particular one, and I loved it. There was so much to do and it was really inexpensive.
The weather was great and I was so happy to spend some time with my family and friends.
Waiting to go on the hay ride to pick out our pumpkin.
Our sweet, new friends.
Daddy and Carson on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin.
Carson trying to pick up the pumpkin :)
Our pumpkin.
Me and Carson.
Carson thought he needed to find Maggie and pumpkin too.
Pumpkins are so fun.
My sweet family. I just love those boys.
Me and farmer boy.
We of course had to get a picture with the tractor.
Carson loved looking at all the animals.
They had slides, so of course we had to go down them...no matter how big they were.
We weren't too sure if he would ride the pony or not.
But, he worked up enough courage to give it a try.
He had so much fun. I am so glad he is willing to try new things.
Carson picked out a pumpkin to put in his room.
Giving Maggie a hug before we left. It was so sweet.
It was a fun day!
