Pages

11.24.2011

thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! 





I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I have so many wonderful memories with my family of things we did during the week of Thanksgiving. I hope that as Carson grows up, he will have wonderful childhood memories of the holidays. I love watching the parade on Thanksgiving morning. I love eating all the yummy food..and I get to do it twice! I love that is is getting cooler and the leaves are changing colors.

Here are some of my top things I am thankful for this year:
  •  My heavenly Father
  • My wonderful husband
  • God made my dream of being a mother come true
  • My healthy son
  • My health
  • Family
  • Wonderful, supportive friends
  • My church
There are so many more things that I am thankful for..I just didn't want to bore you any longer. I have been so blessed this year and I am so grateful for all the things God has given me. I hope that God has blessed you this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment