Pages

2.05.2012

birthdays...

This past weekend we celebrated my birthday and Matt's aunt and grandmothers. We had lots of food, cake and presents. We partied hard all day long. My mother n law and sister n law did a great job with all the food and decorations. 

We started off the day with brunch to honor Matt's aunt and myself. 
We had some yummy food. 

My sister n law made these. I thought they were so cool.



She got a new camera!


I forgot to take a picture of our cakes, but they were yummy. She had a carrot cake cupcake and I had my favorite, cheesecake!

After that party was over, we took a break and got everything together for party number two.

Matt's grandmother celebrated a very special birthday this year. So, we honored her and had a very nice dinner.
Our name tags were placed in a piece of dove chocolate.

so creative.




sweet baby..she is the only girl cousin.


  
Her sister drove in from Texas and made a surprise visit for her birthday.


All the great- grandchildren.




Carson being a big helper.

We love you great gran.


my little monkey in the background



We all wrote her notes to express how much we love her and we then read them aloud. I think she was overwhelmed with all the things we had to say. We also all gave her charms to put on her new charm bracelet. 

It was a long, fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment