Pages

8.11.2012

Time for a Change

I don't get my hair cut too often and I tend to go through cycles of letting it grow out and then cutting it. So, Matt suggested I grow it out and then donate it. Duh- why had I not ever thought of that? So, that is what I did. I grew it out and thankfully, I had grown it out enough to get it cut. This summer has been so hot and there have been times I have just wanted to cut it off, but I didn't. I really wanted to grow it out to donate it. I did some research and realized that not every place that accepts hair gives it away for free to people who need it. So, I decided to go with Pantene. You only need 8 inches to donate and they don't make women with cancer pay for it. I hope they can turn my hair donation into a beautiful wig for someone who is going through a really hard time in their life. For more information on how to donate your hair, click the link I have provided below.
Before


After




To learn more about how to donate your hair go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment