Pages

9.12.2012

Going to Grandmomma's and Grandpa's house

My little boy is growing up so fast. He took his first big boy trip all by himself to go stay a couple of days with his grandparents. Sniff, sniff. I packed all his stuff up in his new suitcase and he was ready to go and when I say ready to go he was literally ready to go. They came up to our house to pick him up and he didn't even want to tell his mommy and daddy bye or give us hugs and kisses. One night while he was there we called to face time with him because we were missing him and he didn't even want to face time with us. All he wanted to do was push the button (the end button to hang us up) so he could go play. Sniff, sniff. Don't get me wrong, I am so glad he wasn't missing us and that he was having such a good time that he didn't want to talk, but it hurt a little that he didn't really seem to miss us back. So, what did mommy do with all this uninterrupted time? I kept myself really busy to help pass the time. I thought I would be able to sleep in late...wrong. I tried and tried and just couldn't. 
So......
  • I worked on a sewing project.
  • Went to my Bible study.
  • Got a massage.
  • Went and saw a movie with my husband.
  • Had lunch with a friend.
  • Worked on painting a few pieces of furniture.  
I am so ready to see my little guy tomorrow.... I have missed him so much!


I wrote Carson a little note for every day that he was gone.








Ready to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment