Pages

10.12.2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend, I helped give a baby shower for my friend. We had a great turnout and the food was so yummy and she got lots of great things for her new baby that is due soon. I can't wait to meet her new little boy. 




My other friend made this cake...she is so talented!




This game was fun. For each letter of the alphabet you had to come up a word that had to do with babies, delivery or anything related to pregnancy.

This game you had to open the diaper and guess what kind of candy bar was all smashed up inside. You could smell or taste the candy bar to help you figure out what kind it was.


My little tag along..he was so good while I helped decorate for the party.

Congratulations Emily, we can't wait to meet Jack :)

1 comment: