When Carson and I go somewhere in the car the first thing he always asks for is, "Can I listen to Veggie Tales...PLEASE?" Well, he doesn't always get his way and one day we were listening to KLOVE on the way to my Bible study and they were advertising Veggie Tales Live coming to AR. As soon as we got home I got on the computer to look up all the details and decided we needed to go. So I ordered the tickets and told Carson that we were going to see them. I think he thinks we are going to watch a movie so he will be so surprised tonight when I take him.
(source)
We are going to make it a date night. Starting off first with dinner at Chick-fil-a. Our favorite place to eat together.
(source)
Since it was a special night, I let him trade his book in for some ice cream. He was so nice and said, "Mommy, I will share with you." After I had a couple of bites he then said, "Mommy, that's enough bites, ok?" haha...
Waiting for it to start.
Is he excited or what?
He saw these spinning lights and so we got one!
He had a great time and I am so glad we went. Our seats were perfect and he did great even though it was way past his bedtime.
It was funny to look around and see all the parents singing along to the songs.
My blog is a collection of all things I love--ideas and inspirations that reveal my passion in life--to make the Name of Christ known to the world through the gifts He's given me. I'm excited to share my journey of experiences as a child of God, a mother to my wonderful son and beautiful daughter, a friend, and a wife of the most amazing man in the world!
"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
No comments:
Post a Comment