Grandpa took Carson fishing while we were there and Carson loved it. He caught 3 fish!! I was so proud of him.
![]() |
| Headed to the lake. |
![]() |
| Grandpa putting the cricket on the hook. |
![]() |
| Fishing with grandpa. |
![]() |
| He lost his first fish so he had to get another cricket. |
![]() |
| Looking at his first fish. |
![]() |
| Throwing it back..whee! |
![]() |
| Fishy #2 |
![]() |
| So proud. |
![]() |
| Washing his hands off in the lake. |
Carson did so good fishing. He held a cricket for the first time. I was kinda surprised he held it. He did not understand the concept of fishing at first...that you had to be quiet (so not his thing) and patient (also not really his thing) but once he learned that if you are patient and quiet then you are able to catch fish. He lost his first one, but caught 3 after that. He loved looking at them and he would even through the fish back in the lake by himself. I asked him how many fish he wanted to try and catch and he said 3, so I am so glad he was able to catch his 3! Fun times!














No comments:
Post a Comment