Pages

6.12.2013

6 weeks and counting

Today, we had another appointment to check on baby girl. Everything still looks great! Her heart rate was 145. She is head down. I was looking back in my journal from Carson and at this point we had to have an ultrasound (Dr. was concerned that he wasn't growing like he should) and he weighed 4 pounds 7 ounces, so I imagine that is about what she weighs now. He was also breech.  Up until this point, I have been saying " I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by." Well, this week I have hit a lull. I am to the point now where I am uncomfortable a lot and tired and all the other things that come with the end of pregnancy. I have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions... man, I don't miss those. Six weeks seems like an eternity from now, but I know it really isn't. Even though I don't feel good all the time, I am really trying to enjoy every minute. Summer has officially come this week. Boy it is hot! I am trying to spend and do as many fun things with Carson while it is just the two of us. I am so blessed to have four years with just him and part of me is kinda sad that it won't be just the two of us anymore, but the other half of me is very excited about our new addition.  I know he will be the best big brother ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment