Pages

7.17.2013

The Zoo

For a few weeks now, Carson has been asking to go to the zoo but we just had so much going on that we never did make it. So, today, I took him. I am trying to do as many fun things with just him before little sister comes next week. We went with a few girls from my Bible study group. It was hot, but we had fun.


Here he is all ready to go.

Looking at the fish.

Trying to find the penguins.



The monkey did some tricks for us.



Looking at the eagles.




He loved watching the elephant eat.





His most favorite thing of all...riding the train.

It was a nice break for mommy too :)


The little baby monkey with his mommy.

I am so glad we had the opportunity to go. We were a little disappointed that we didn't get to see all the animals because they weren't out. Maybe they will be out next time we go back when it isn't so hot. By the end, I had one hot, hungry little boy. I packed us a lunch to eat somewhere fun, but he was so hungry that we just ate it in the car. He thought it was cool..which is all that really matters.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment