Pages

8.08.2013

Our Hospital Experience/ Going Home

This whole hospital experience was so much better than my experience with Carson. 
I am so glad that we decided to switch doctors and hospitals. I really felt like both me and Sarah were well taken care of.  I received great advice from the lactation consultants and the nurses were all super sweet and helpful. We didn't have one nurse that we didn't like.  We were there for a total of 2 nights and 3 days compared to 5 days with Carson. I am so very thankful that both Sarah and I are doing well.

Getting dressed to come home.


I found this sweet white gown at The Toggery. 


My mom found the cutest little booties that she wore home. The were so small, but yet still so big for her tiny little feet. Carson even wanted to help get her ready to come home.


Daddy putting on the pearl bracelet he got for her.


Her sweet, little hat that her grandmomma and grandpa gave her.


Big brother cuddling with his sister.





Ready to go home!



No comments:

Post a Comment