Pages

2.13.2014

Carson's School Valentine's Party


Carson's class had their Valentine's Day party today. He was very excited about his party. 

We made rice crispy treat hearts dipped in chocolate for all his classmates.





All ready for school...


They had an ice cream social and I think he put every topping that was offered on his sundae :)


Carson was very happy that daddy was able to make it to the party.


So thankful for all Carson's friends.





All his treats from his friends.


When I dropped Carson off this morning he was very upset which is very unlike him. He was being very clingy and wanted me to stay with him all day. After spending a few minutes with him in his class I finally was able to sneak away. The whole way home I was worried about him. I texted the director and she was so sweet to check on him for me and she said that he was just fine. That made me feel much better knowing that he settled down after I left. Then this afternoon, I get a text from a friend of mine who said she had volunteered at up at the school this week and during worship this morning the director asked the kids if anyone wanted to pray. She said Carson's hand shot up in the air and he lead prayer in the microphone! She said he prayed that everyone would have a good day and obey their teachers on the first time with a happy heart. And that he was singing very loudly and doing all the dance moves. I am so glad he had a good day and that he is surrounded by people who love and care for him when he is there.
Happy Early Valentine's Day!! 

1 comment: