Stats:
- size 3 diapers
- 6-9 and 9 month clothes
All About You:
- New Foods: butter beans, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach, mango, oatmeal, blueberry, puffs and cheerios.
- You eat three meals a day. I normally do oatmeal and a fruit in the mornings and a fruit for lunch and veggies for dinner.
- You LOVE puffs and cheerios. You say mmmm for more. Carson loves feeding you cheerios. He is so good with you too. He knows to only give you one at a time. It is really helpful when we are in the car and you start screaming....brother is there to the rescue with cheerios and I don't even care how many you end up getting as long as it keeps you quiet :)
- You do not like mangos by themselves. You gag and make the funniest faces.
- You aren't crawling, but you can get around by rolling everywhere.
- You are still getting up between 1-2 times a night.
- You love playing with brother's toys. I don't know how you know that they aren't baby toys, but you throw a fit when we take them away from you.
- You say ma ma all the time. I love it!
- You had your first cold. It didn't seem to bother you to much except you HATE when I wipe your nose.
- You have to have your green paci in your mouth and your pink paci in your hand when you go to sleep.
- You have done really good going to sleep on your own.
- You started sitting in a big girl high chair.
- You figured out how to rock back and forth and you think it is so much fun.
- Your left leg is still acting up, but it doesn't seem to bother you.
- You are really growing fond of your daddy. He loves it. You even reach out for him now.
Dear Sarah Grace,
You are getting closer and closer to your one year birthday and I wish things would just slow down. You are so busy and the infant part of you is starting to fad very quickly. You love to just sit and play especially if brother is around to entertain you. You think he is so funny.
Your smile is infectious and lights up the room, and you have the most beautiful eyes. God knew what he was doing when he gave me you and I am beyond grateful for that and for your life. You are so cute, we could just all eat you up. I love watching your little personality shine through even though you can be a little firecracker sometimes.
Love you,
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment