Pages

2.23.2015

19 Months



 Stats:
Size 5 diaper
Size 18 month clothes

All About You:
You have figured out how to climb onto all the chairs. You think you are so big!

We meet our new baby friend, and you did not like mommy holding him! 

We got some ice and snow this month. The first round we got was ice. You didn't like being outside in it at all. 

The second round was more snow and you loved playing in it. You really liked mommy to pull you around on the sled.

You love stickers. You also love to put them all over you.

You love to listen to music and dance.

Mommy got the bouncy house out and you loved playing in it and going down the slide.

You cuddled with mommy and watched a whole movie without getting up.  

You love to close doors.

You figured out how to drink out of your new, big girl cup.

I started putting probiotic in your water.

Your skin has been very dry and itchy this month. I put some coconut oil on you to help, but I think you may be allergic. It made your skin break out worse. 



Dear Sarah,
This month has been a blur. We have had lots of time inside between sickness and snow/ice days. We all have a little bit of cabin fever. We have played lots and read lots and bounced in the bouncy house lots!! I love you so much sweet girl!!

Love, Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment