Pages

6.28.2009

This weekend



This weekend, Matt and I worked in the yard. I had a lot of energy yesterday, but today I am really tired. He has dropped some more, but that is about it. I haven't had any more contractions since last week. I am feeling pretty good...it is just so hot here. I am trying my best to stay cool. I am getting really anxious for him to come, but I know he will come when he is ready. I just keep reminding myself, the longer he is there the stronger he will be when he arrives. I am just getting really bored because there isn't a whole lot I can do right now. I know that in a few days or weeks I am going to wish I didn't have anything to do, but I am looking forward to holding my son. I know it is going to be a lot of work, but Matt and I are so ready to be parents. I will post another update Tuesday after our appointment. Matt and I are off to the movies. At least this will take my mind off things for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment