Pages

6.23.2009

Update on the baby

Well..

We have made a little bit of progress since the last visit. I am 1cm dilated and 30% effaced. Yeah!! You have to be at 10 cm and 100% effaced to deliver. Matt and I were excited about our progress. He has moved down a little bit more. The doctor is estimating that he weighs about 6 1/2 pounds right now. His heartbeat was in the 150's. I have been having some contractions here and there, but they haven't been close together. It is still too early to tell when he may come. We will have a better idea next Tuesday when we go back to the doctor. Our doctor was a lot more personable this time. I was very happy that we actually carried on a conversation. She just had a baby so, Matt and I think she was just moody due to hormones. Tomorrow, we will be 38 weeks!! Not too much longer!

Oh.. If you haven't voted yet, you better vote soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats awesome! I never dilated any without help so be glad! Ah I can't wait till he gets here!

    ReplyDelete