Pages

5.04.2010

10 months!


Carson has been a busy, busy boy since last month. He is getting so big. Matt and I need to start planning his birthday party. He will be one before we know it. It is so much fun to watch him learn how to master new things. He loves when we get excited for him. It is sad to see him get so big, but we love watching him grow and learn new things. I is also fun watching his little personality develop.Here are some of the latest things he has been up to.

He has started crawling!!
He has also learned how to pull up by himself.
He loves to open and close drawers and doors.
He also loves to push the garage door button and watch it open and close.
He is trying to wave bye bye.
He is doing really well learning how to drink from his sippy cup.

I have finally found a food that is not to excited about...spaghetti. I don't think he likes the way it feels. He has been teething a lot lately, but still doesn't have any new teeth.

We just recently celebrated mother's day. I am so blessed and honored to be Carson's mother. He is such a blessing to Matt and I. I feel so privileged that God allowed us both to be parents and to be able to raise Carson in a Godly home. I am also so thankful for my sweet husband and all the work he does so I can stay home with Carson. I love being home with him and watch him learn and grow. I will admit some days can be challenging, but it is all worth it. I love you so much Carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment