It just hit me as I was typing 11 months that our little baby is almost one. Where has the time gone?? It seems like just yesterday that he was born.
Anyway, the past few weeks have been pretty crazy at our house. Carson had a runny nose for about three weeks, then he started having a fever and pulling at his ears a lot. Matt and I decided to take him in just to make sure it wasn't teething. Sure enough, he had an ear infection in his right ear and then his left ear was red, but not infected. The doctor put him on an antibiotic called amoxicillian. I was a little nervous about giving it to him because one he has never had to have any medications and because it is a form of penicillin which some people have reactions to. Thankfully, he didn't have any reaction to it. After we gave him the whole dosage, I thought he still had an infection so off to the doctor we go. We found out that yes, he still had an infection so we try a different medication. After a few days, I didn't think it was helping. He had a fever of 102.6 and didn't want to play so I called the doctor and they put him on another medication. Thankfully, we have noticed a difference with this one.
Carson has done a few new things since last month:
Can wave bye bye now
tries to say bath, but it only comes out as ba, but he knows what it means.
He can say moo for a cow.
Is pulling up on everything.
Loves his mommy's chicken spaghetti.
On a side note, we have also been in the process of remodeling part of our house. It has been a fun process picking out new floors, counter tops and designing our new shower, but I am glad I am not building a house. I can't wait to see the finished product!!
I Do Now
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment