Pages

8.02.2010

Our 3 Year Anniversary

Our engagement picture








Three years ago today I married my best friend and soul mate. Matt has been a part of my life now for seven and a half years. We first started off as acquaintances, then big group friends, then small group friends, then as best friends, and finally as the person with whom we knew we'd spend the rest of our lives. Our journey together has had quite a few ups and downs-- my journey in nursing school, Matt's search for a job, finding a job, moving to AR, the birth of Carson, to name a few. I can say with all the confidence in the world, there is no other person with whom I would rather face the heartbreaks and heart-swells of life!

Over the years, Matt has taught me that he is indeed a man of character, honor, integrity, fidelity, truth, grace, humility, kindness, wisdom, encouragement, faith, and generosity. I have never met another man who inspires me like Matt does.

Matt loves me in ways that still amaze me. He is the most complimentary person I know, telling me many times a day how beautiful he thinks I am, how much he loves me, how blessed he is, and how he loves coming home to me and Carson. Matt loves spending time together, talking about the real stuff of life, asking me questions to get to know me better, and showing me love in the ways I best receive it.

I am a so blessed. I am so grateful that God allowed our paths cross. And now on this day...THREE YEARS LATER...I can surely say I am WAY more happier, loved, hopeful, blessed, secure, safe and changed. Thank you, Jesus, for giving me the most admirable man I know! And, Matt, Happy Anniversary! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment