Pages

9.07.2010

14 Months


Carson is getting so big. It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn new things. He loves to figure out how things work. He is starting to get a shy side to him. This month I am so excited about our Mom's n More program at work. I will go to Bible Study once a week and then I will be teaching two days a week. I am hoping that Carson will have great teachers. It will be interesting to see how he does. We are use to being home, but I think this will be a nice change for both of us.

Carson also spent some time with his grandparents not too long ago while Matt had his knee surgery. He stayed for a few nights and had a great time, but Matt and I were both glad to have him back home.

On another note, we were having a difficult time with Carson going to sleep. Thank goodness it was just a phase. He is much better now. He still likes to be rocked occasionally, but now I can lay him down and he goes to sleep on his own.

Here is what Carson has learned this month:

He is walking!Forwards and backwards.

He can stand up without support.

He loves to color.

He has leaned where his toes and belly button are.

He can sign for please, milk and working on thank you.

He has learned how to get in and out of his bumbo seat and rocking chair by himself.

He loves to dance.

He loves to knock his blocks over.

He knows the what a circle and star shape are.

He knows how to clean up and put all of his toys on his mat.

New words:
Go
Papa- what he call his passie
Circle
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment