Let me start off by saying that I love this weather. I love when the temperatures are cool enough so we can have our windows up and I love when the leaves start to change colors. I also love this time of year because I can start making things like taco soup and chili. Yummy! This time of year also means that my Bible study has started! I love my group and the topics we are covering. I also love having a couple of hours all to myself. Carson on the other hand was not too thrilled about his little class. The first week was horrible. He cried every time I dropped him off. He goes 3 times a week. One day for me to go to Bible study and the other two so I can work at the church. Carson has done much better and loves playing with his friends now.
Here are some new things Carson has learned since last month:
Words:
Turkey
Cheese
Nana for banana
bo-bo
Car
Sticker
Cold
Shoes
Light
Misc:
Can point to the fan/light when asked
Points to all our bo-bos
Loves being independent
Is becoming a daddy's boy
Learning to use a fork
Has his first molar.
Loves wearing his shoes.
When it is time for him to go to bed he gets his lovie and passy and then points to the chair for me to sit in so we can rock for a few minutes.
He loves to help cook.
When something is in the oven he will go over and point and say "cookn".
He is also getting 3 more molar teeth and one more tooth on top and bottom.
He went through a picky period for about a week and because his mouth was hurting he did not eat much at all. One day he went down for a nap without eating ANY lunch. I felt so bad for him. Thank goodness he is getting a bunch of teeth at the same time so we can get it over with.

No comments:
Post a Comment