Have you ever felt like you were 'stuck' in in this journey we call life? I know I have. I just had an amazing opportunity to do this study called 'Stuck' by Jennie Allen. The study really challenged me to open up and be real with God in certain areas of my life. If you do feel stuck, I challenge you to do this study. The book starts off with different areas in our life that we may be stuck in. At the end, it shows us how to become 'unstuck.' No matter what you have been through in your life I want you to know that God can forgive, heal and help you move forward.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
This song is a great reminder that no matter the circumstance, God is in control and nothing can keep us from His love.
Healing Is In Your Hands
by: Christy Nockles
No mountain, no valley, no gain or loss we know
could keep us from Your love
No sickness, no secret, no chain is strong enough
to keep us from Your love
to keep us from Your love
How high, how wide
No matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong,
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands
Our present, our future, our past is in Your hands
We're covered by Your blood
We're covered by Your blood
How high, How wide
no matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands
In all things, we know that.
We are more than conquerors.
You keep us by your love.
You keep us by your love.
could keep us from Your love
No sickness, no secret, no chain is strong enough
to keep us from Your love
to keep us from Your love
How high, how wide
No matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong,
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands
Our present, our future, our past is in Your hands
We're covered by Your blood
We're covered by Your blood
How high, How wide
no matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands
In all things, we know that.
We are more than conquerors.
You keep us by your love.
You keep us by your love.

No comments:
Post a Comment