Oh my, I can't believe you are 2 1/2! Where has the time gone?
You are wearing big boy underwear all the time except for bedtime.
You know that Nap spelled out means time to take a nap.
You loved opening your presents and everybody elses.
You do such a good job telling us the Christmas story.
You loved looking at all the Christmas lights.
You loved playing with all your cousins during Christmas.
You have such good manners. You say, "Yes mam. Thank you. You're welcome. Please. Bless you. Gazoontite. May I be excused please."
With all the excitement and new toys we need to work a little on your sharing.
You love to take pictures with my phone and you are really good at it too.
You did such a great job riding in the car all the way to North Carolina.
You love watching Veggie Tales.
You are doing so good saying, 'yes mam.'
You are not liking taking naps or bedtime.
I Do Now
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment