We are moving right along. Over half way done!
Since my last post, we have decided on her name.
Sarah Grace
Sarah is a Hebrew name and it means, princess, pure and happy.
Grace is from the Latin origin meaning favor, blessing.
Matt and I have a lot of 'rules' when it comes to picking out our children's names. The most important one to me is there meaning. I have always loved the name Grace, but thought I would never be able to use it because I never thought we would have a little girl. So, I am so glad I am able to use it! Sarah was a name that Matt found and we really liked what it meant and we liked it with Grace. I love that one of the meanings of her name is princess because the first day we found out she was a girl, Carson called her a princess. We have been asked if we are going to call her Sarah or Sarah Grace and I love the double name so I will call her Sarah Grace and Matt wants to just call her Sarah.
I have been busy planning her nursery and getting things for her. It has been so much fun! My inlaws came to visit the day after we found out she was a girl and my mother and law and I started throwing ideas of her room back and forth and by the end of the weekend it was all planned. I had a few ideas already of the colors and some of the fabrics I wanted to use and with her ideas it just all came together. So, I am using grey, light pink and white with some yellow and a soft green thrown in. Her bedding is going to be custom made. My grandmother is going to make her bed skirt and then my mother n law is going to make her curtains and bumper pad. I can't wait to see it all put together. My mom is going to come in a few weeks and we are going to get the painting knocked out!
I bought her a few outfits the other day and let me just say that shopping for girl clothes is way more fun than shopping for boy clothes..
I am feeling pretty good. I have a little more energy than I had the first trimester. She moves around a lot and we have been able to see her move a couple of times. Right now, when she kicks it is pretty uncomfortable with the way she is positioned. Let's just say I hope she gets into a different position and doesn't stay breech much longer. Yesterday, Carson was laying his head on my belly and Sarah Grace starting kicking and he says, "mom, what was that?" He had felt her kick his check :)
That's about it for now!
Happy Saturday!


No comments:
Post a Comment