I am one lucky mommy!
I am so blessed to be able to stay home with this cute little guy. I can't believe he is almost four!
Motherhood, definitely has it ups and downs, but I am thankful for all of them. It has been such a joy to watch him grow and learn.
I got my mother's day present a few days early. I enjoyed one of my favorite breakfast foods, chick- fil- a chicken biscuit. Then, I enjoyed a much needed pedicure and eyebrow wax. It was wonderful! I went shopping afterwards, but couldn't find anything I couldn't live without...boo! But the best presents I get everyday are Carson's sweet hugs and kisses and all the "I love you, mommy."
On Sunday, Carson gave me a card. I LOVE what he wrote.
Matt helped hold Carson's hand as he wrote and Carson said, "Daddy, there are a lot of m's in mommy's name." So cute!
I am so thankful that I get to stay home with him just like my mom was able to stay home with us growing up. Ever since I was a little girl, all I ever wanted to be was a mommy. I am so thankful for the example my mom was to us and I hope that I am just as good of a mommy to Carson as my mom was to me.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, especially mine! I love you mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment