Her room was put together with love by lots of different people. She is one lucky little girl. I love the way her room has come together. For the first 3 1/2 weeks of her life she stayed in our room and two nights ago, we put her in her room. She loves sleeping in her big girl bed.
Here are some pictures of her room.
| My Aunt Cindy made this door hanger for the hospital. It was by far the cutest one there!!! |
| My mom and I made these cute, little letters. |
| Aunt Vickie painted these canvas. They are too cute! |
| My mom painted her room. It is so soothing. My mother n law sewed her curtains. I love how they turned out. We weren't sure if the chevron would turn out, but I am so glad it did! |
| Matt's dad built her a bookshelf. I can't wait to start reading to her. |
| The dresser was Matt's grandparents and we painted it pink and white. |
| I love my chair. It was such a good find! And the pillow was recovered by my mom. |
| My grandmother sewed this sweet, lace bed skirt. |
| My sleeping beauty. |
| I love her rug. It adds so much color. |
| This blanket was hand stitched by my mom. I love it! And my cousin, Hannah, monogrammed her name on it! |
I had these pictures turned the right way..not sure what happened. Oh well. You still can see. My mom cut out and put together each bird/owl and hand stitched them onto the blanket. These were just some of my favorites.
Thank you all who helped put together SG's room. It was fun watching it all come together.

No comments:
Post a Comment