It is burr rabbit outside, but that didn't stop this cutie from wanting to go play in the ice. Sarah Grace and I watched from inside where it was nice and warm.
Watching big brother play in the ice.
Happy Girl.
I was so worried he was going to slip and fall, but he reassured me he was going to be careful. Thankfully, we didn't have any accidents.
He tried making a snow angel, but it just didn't work since it was more ice than snow.
This little stinker LOVES eating snow/ice.
Slobber face :)
Wheeee!!
She loves those fingers.
Ok, so you may be wondering what he is doing. The ground was too hard for him to shovel to eat the ice so he figured he would just stick his face in it and use his teeth. Ha!
He loves to swing.
After an hour of playing outside I made him come in. He didn't really want to, but it was 24* outside..I was cold just watching him.
So, he warmed up with a cup of hot chocolate.
I am so glad he was able to go outside and play in the 'snow.' He has been saying that winter is one of his favorite seasons because he loves to play in the snow. Maybe next time we will get a little more on the ground and he can go sledding again.
















No comments:
Post a Comment