Pages

12.31.2013

The Picture Behind The Christmas Card

It was not easy trying to get a good picture for our Christmas card. I had some cute ideas I wanted to do, but the weather didn't cooperate and Sarah was sick during the time I wanted to do them..so here goes plan B

They both started off smiling....






Humm...let me try and get that book.

Really concentrating on those pictures..

Forget smiling, we will just stick out our tongue, ha!

Ok, I am getting bored!

Now, big brother is going to be silly.

 Oops...what happened to their heads?

 This one is even worse.

 Sweet girl.

Getting sugar from big brother..

Head cut off again and she is over this.




Like...really over it.

 Mom...make her STOP!!

Something must have been funny....

Big brother to the rescue.

Well, that didn't last long.



So, this is what we went with...


Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!


front

back

No comments:

Post a Comment