skip to main |
skip to sidebar
five months
Stats:
- no doctor's appointment this month
- size 2 diapers
- 3-6 month but mostly 6 month clothes
All About You:
- You are still working on trying to roll over. You are so close.
- You can sit up by yourself for short periods of time before you topple over.
- You have started rubbing your eyes when you get tired. It is so cute.
- Sometimes, when you are tired you pull at your hair.
- You love to squeal very loud.
- You have started to become very clingy to me lately. Especially when you are sleepy.
- You have started reaching for people when they hold their hands out.
- You have tried rice cereal and love it. You get it once a day at night time.
- You don't like it when you can't see me.
- You make these kissy noises with your lips..I love it.
- You babble a lot and make the same sounds over and over...ba, ma, da.
- You still have a rash on your tummy. I switch soaps and lotions and started putting vaseline on you. That has seemed to help. I think you just have really dry skin.
- You have started waking up a lot during the night. At first, I thought it was because you were hungry and not being satisfied with just nursing, so I did rice cereal. That seemed to help but then you would get really fussy so I think maybe you are teething.
Dear Sarah Grace,
This month has flown by. I guess because we have had so many things going on. We took you to Hot Springs to see the lights and even though it was freezing outside you did so good. You loved looking at all the bright lights. You have started eating rice cereal. I really wanted to wait until you were six months old, but you were showing signs that you needed more than just what I could give you. You love to watch me eat and drink and you try so hard to get my cup. You do so well with the cereal. It is like you have been eating it for months now. We went to MS for Christmas. You did much better this trip, but I think it is partly due to me sitting in the back with you. You did pretty good being passed around until you would get sleepy then you mostly just wanted me. You loved grabbing the tissue paper from your presents. You love to put everything in your mouth. We got back home and we all came down with colds. Thankfully, you aren't too stopped up. You have been gnawing and drooling for months now, but I think you are finally teething. You have been more fussy than normal and you have been pulling at your ears. I hope if it is teething that your tooth comes in soon! It was fun celebrating your first Christmas with you.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment