Click, Clack, Moo
Carson's class went on a field trip to see the play Click, Clack, Moo. He was so excited to go somewhere outside of school with his friends. I was a little apprehensive about going since our last field trip experience to the pumpkin patch was, well very challenging with little sister. Thankfully, she did MUCH better this time.
He is so excited.
All his buddies from school.
He loves Mrs. Emily. I think he asked her a million questions about the play..haha!
Sarah Grace enjoyed watching the play too. She did really good and only started getting fidgety during the last ten minutes or so.
We left the theater and it was snowing...this is what our trees have looked like all week and now we have snow to go with the ice.
The play was lots of fun and I am so glad he was able to go with his class.

No comments:
Post a Comment